2. When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?
3. Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you'll grow out of?
4. Is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of people of the same sex?
5. Heterosexuals have histories of failures in gay relationships. Do you think you may have turned to heterosexuality out of fear of rejection?
6. If you've never slept with a person of the same sex, how do you know you wouldn't prefer that?
7. To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did they react?
8. Your heterosexuality doesn't offend me as long as you leave me alone, but why do so many heterosexuals try to seduce others into that orientation?
9. If you should choose to bring up children, would you want them to be heterosexual knowing the problems they would face?
10. Most child abusers are heterosexual. Do you consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexuals? Heterosexual teachers particularly?
11. Why must heterosexuals be so blatant, making public spectacle of their heterosexuality?
12. Heterosexuals always assign themselves to such narrowly restricted, stereotyped sex roles. Why do you cling to such unhealthy role-playing?
13. How can you have a fully satisfying, deeply emotional, or sexual experience with an opposite-sex person when obvious physical, biological and temperamental differences are so vast? How can a man possibly understand what pleases a woman and vice-versa?
14. Heterosexual marriages have total societal support yet the divorce rate continues to spiral. Why are there so few stable heterosexual relationships?
15. Since there are so few happy heterosexuals, techniques have been developed to help people change. Have you considered aversion therapy?
16. Why are heterosexuals so promiscuous, always having "affairs", etc.?
17. Finally, a disproportionate number of criminals and other anti-social types are heterosexual. Who in their right mind would ever consider giving them a responsible job?
Healthy Gay LIfe
(Formally known as Boss Project 1999)
Birmingham Specialist Community Health NHS Trust
We have this printed out on a piece of paper in my flat kitchen and it makes me think, so I thought I'd share...